Wednesday 7 March 2012

In the future I aspire to be a really successful journalist, working on a popular magazine or newspaper. I would really like to have my own column or a regular part in a product to establish myself a real name in journalism. I am currently studying a module in News and Feature Writing which is helping me improve my skills further. I would like to take up as many opportunities as possible throughout my career and learning, to improve my skills. I would also love to take the opportunity to carry on studying a Masters in Journalism when I graduate, in order to enhance my skills further, and help me into my career destination. I also have a keen interest in Broadcast Journalism, after studying it last semester, so I’d like to try out something in that. In the far future, I would like to move into teaching, to share what I had learnt over the years to other aspiring journalists.

I have created this blog to showcase my Media Development Portfolio and all the work I have completed throughout my studies and work placements, and also any writing I complete in my own time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment